Olympic Legacy Park Website
Logo and branding design
Mobile and tablet optimised
Impressive social media following
The multi-million pound Olympic Legacy Park (OLP) is a 26-acre project being developed on the former Don Valley Stadium site in Sheffield. It is a joint venture between public and private sector organisations and will become a hub for health, wellbeing and innovation.
As a brand new venture Olympic Legacy Park wanted a new website that reflect the goals and motives of the organisation. The brief was a tricky one because the project needed to appeal to both the local community and international investors alike.
Automatic publication of blogs / news to social media.
Custom editing tools integrated into the CMS to allow for slick editing of pages.
Fully responsive and mobile optimised.
News and blog publishing features.
Optimised for fast loading and quick response times
Built in SEO features
Since its launch the OLP website has been performing well and regularly receives 400 – 600 unique visitors monthly. It is also performing well in Google rankings and has made a positive impact on social media platforms.
Since its launch the website has helped OLP achieve the following:
- Average website bounce rate 58.99 (good industry average 60-70 – lower is better).
- Potential Twitter impressions increased by 1,045% in eight months.
- Twitter followers increased by 359% in eight months.
- Facebook likes increased by 427% in eight months.
- LinkedIn followers increased by 757% in eight months.