HR Media Website
Full branding overhaul
Mobile and tablet optimised
Bespoke editing features
HR Media came to us looking for a completely new digital identity, one that would keep them ahead in a fast moving and dynamic business sector. Having been well established as one of Sheffield's top PR firms for a number of years, HR Media felt they needed the branding overhaul in order to help maintain their reputation and to stay ahead of the competition.
A new logo and a new website were required, with a plan to launch both simultaneously for maximum impact. This meant the design needed to be different enough to provide the new identity, but not a change that meant the brand was no longer recognisable. The website needed publishing tools worthy of a company who forge an existence out of communication, and strong integration with social media and the ability to smoothly publish to social media was a must.
Automatic publication of blogs / news to social media.
Custom editing tools integrated into the CMS to allow for slick editing of pages.
Fully responsive and mobile optimised.
Social media feeds integrated on page.
Optimised for fast loading and quick response times
Built in SEO features
Since its launch the website has helped HRM achieve the following:
- Average website bounce rate 67% (good industry average 60-70 – lower is better)..
- Average 792 page views a month.
- Twitter followers increased by 6%.
- Average Twitter impressions 122,000 a month.
- Average Twitter engagements 2,500 a month.
- Facebook followers increased by 10%.
- Average Facebook impressions 14,000.
- Average Facebook link clicks 65.
- LinkedIn followers increased by 14%.
- LinkedIn clicks increased by 50%.