Web Design & Development Terms and Conditions
- In these conditions, unless the context requires otherwise:
- "Buyer"means the company, firm, body or person purchasing the Services from Impelling.
- "Contract"means a contract, subject to these conditions, for the provision of the Services between Impelling and the Buyer.
- "Impelling"means Impelling Ltd and any subsidiary or agent of Impelling through which the Services are sold.
- "Order"means a purchase order in respect of the Services completed or agreed by the Buyer and submitted to Impelling, together with all documents referred to in it.
- "Quotation"is an agreed piece of work (incorporating these conditions) provided by Impelling to the Buyer in respect of the Services. No contract will come into existence until Impelling's written acceptance or order form has been completed and signed on behalf of the Buyer and the order acknowledgement has been signed on behalf of Impelling.
- "Services"means the subject matter of each Contract between the Buyer and Impelling, being the work and/or services or any of them to be performed by Impelling for the Buyer pursuant to the Order.
- "Standard Form"means Impelling's standard form of Order.
- A Quotation shall not be binding on Impelling and a Contract will only come into being upon acceptance by Impelling of the Order by signing or counter signing the date of the order and returning it to a customer.
- The Contract will be subject to these conditions. All terms and conditions appearing or referred to in the Order or otherwise stipulated by the Buyer shall have no effect, unless such Order is in the Standard Form. Any variation to the Contract must be confirmed in writing by Impelling.
- Quotations submitted by Impelling shall remain open for acceptance by the Buyer for a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the Quotation (unless in the Quotation some other period is specified) or when Impelling withdraws the Quotation.
- These conditions shall, to the extent applicable, apply to goods and products in the same way as they apply to Services.
- The minimum length of any ongoing website services purchased will be 12 months.
- Where the Services are sold by reference to Impelling's published price list or tariff structure, the price payable for the Services shall be the ruling price as published in the price list or tariff structure current at the date of purchase.
- In other cases, the price for the Services shall, subject to clause 1.3 above, be that stated on the relevant Quotation.
- Impelling shall (if applicable) add to the price of the Services, and the Buyer shall pay, an amount equal to any VAT or other sales tax or duty applicable from time to time to sales or supply of such Services.
- Any price changes will take effect from the 1st day of the month and the customer will be notified in writing 7 (seven) days before any price change takes effect.
- Terms of Payment
- Subject to clause 3.2 the Buyer shall, at the time of submission of an Order to Impelling, pay to Impelling a non-refundable deposit for the Services specified on the Order of 25% of the value shown on the Order ("Deposit").
- The Buyer shall not be required to pay a Deposit in respect of Web Hosting services.
- Impelling shall invoice the Buyer for all Services (less any Deposit) immediately on completion of the Website and reserves the right to agree staged payments with the Buyer for larger projects.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Impelling and without prejudice to clauses 3.1 and 4, invoices shall be payable by the Buyer immediately upon completion of the relevant Website to which the invoice relates or within 14 days of the invoice date, whichever is earliest.
- The Buyer shall make all payments due to Impelling by cheque (supported by an appropriate cheque guarantee card) or in cash or by telegraphic or electronic transfer direct to the specified bank account or by arranged automated subscription payments via GoCardless (and in each case in pounds sterling).
- If the Buyer fails to pay any amount due to Impelling under this Agreement on the relevant due date, default interest at the rate specified by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 shall be added to such amount for the period from the day after the due date until the date of receipt (whether before or after judgement) together with any reasonable and proper amounts incurred by Impelling in seeking to recover such late payment from the Buyer (including, without limitation, legal fees). A minimum late fee of £5 will be charged if the calculated fee is less than £5.
- Website Design
- The client unconditionally guarantees that any element of text, graphics or other artwork furnished to Impelling for inclusion in the web design project are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect and defend Impelling and it's subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- All creation files remain the intellectual property of Impelling on completion of a web design project and the website must be hosted by Impelling at the cost of the Buyer.
- In the event that the Buyer wishes to move any Website designed and/or developed by Impelling to a third party hosting provider, a software licensing fee of between £300 and £1,400 shall be payable to Impelling by the Buyer. In addition, a transfer fee of £200 may also be payable to Impelling by the Buyer if Impelling is requested to facilitate the transfer of the website on behalf of the Buyer.
- Impelling shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit, perform, create derivatives works, and distribute any item from the clients web pages unless specifically agreed to do otherwise. Further, Impelling shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know how or techniques acquired in the construction of Websites for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and any other items incorporating such information unless specifically agreed otherwise.
- Website Optimisation (SEO)
- Whilst Impelling will try to improve the position of your website in Search Engine results in response to a search request, we do not warrant that this effort is in any way guaranteed.
- Impelling cannot be held responsible for any changes to the position of your Website in the Search Engine results in response to a search.
- Website Hosting Services
- The registration of a domain name, hosting of a website or registering of mailboxes on behalf of the client is subject to the Hosting Terms and Conditions.
- Impelling will accept no liability for any financial loss resulting from a domain not being renewed.
- Impelling shall have no liability arising from any financial loss arising from any registered mailbox not being available.
- A charge of one hundred pounds (£100) will be charged for any domain transfer. A domain will only be transferred if this has be paid as well as any other outstanding balance owed to Impelling.
- Ecommerce Website Services
- Impelling will accept no liability for any financial loss resulting from the use of any E Commerce website.
- Impelling process transactions using GoCardless and do not store credit card details of any credit cards processed.
- Impelling charge a 25% deposit before any work is started. This is a non refundable charge.
- Warranty and Limit of Responsibility
- Impelling acknowledges and agrees that it shall perform the Services:
- with reasonable skill and care; and
- in accordance with good industry practice.
- The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Impelling shall have no liability to the Buyer in respect of the positioning of the Buyer's Website.
- The Buyer's remedies in respect of any claim under the foregoing express warranty or any condition or warranty implied by law or any other claim in respect of the Services or Website or any workmanship in relation to them (whether or not involving negligence on the part of Impelling) shall, in all cases, be limited to re-performance of the Services or refund of the relevant purchase price.
- Impelling shall not in any circumstances be liable to the Buyer for any indirect or consequential losses or any loss of profits purported to have been suffered by the Buyer.
- Impelling shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under the agreement caused by factors outside its control.
- Impelling acknowledges and agrees that it shall perform the Services:
- Delivery & Completion Dates
- Impelling undertakes to use its reasonable endeavours to provide completed Services to the Buyer within a reasonable time from the date on which Impelling receives a signed Order from the Buyer.
- The dates for carrying out the Services and delivery of any resultant Website are approximate only and, unless otherwise expressly stated, time is not of the essence for delivery or performance.
- Impelling will not be liable in any circumstances for the consequences of any delay in delivery or performance or failure to deliver or perform save where the same is as a result of the negligence of Impelling.
- No delay (unless material) shall entitle the Buyer to reject any delivery or performance or any other Order from the Buyer or to repudiate the Contract or the Order.
- Responsibility for approving the website
- The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Impelling shall produce the Website based on information provided to it by the Buyer.
- Notwithstanding clause 8.1, it shall be the responsibility of the Buyer (and not Impelling) to review and approve the content of the Website (including, without limitation, the spelling of names and addresses and the accuracy of telephone numbers) at the time of the completion of such Website by Impelling to the Buyer for approval by the Buyer.
- Impelling shall have no liability to the Buyer for any inaccuracies in the Website if and to the extent that the Buyer has failed to review and/or approve (or require amendment (as the case may be)) provided to the Buyer by Impelling pursuant to this Agreement.
- Impelling may terminate the Contract immediately in the event that the Buyer is in breach of its obligations under the Contract and/or the Buyer suffers any event of insolvency or is or becomes unable to pay its debts as they fall due.
- Impelling may at its discretion suspend or terminate the supply of any goods and services if the buyer fails to make any payment when due or otherwise defaults in any of its obligations under the contract or any other agreement with Impelling or becomes insolvent, has an administrative receiver appointed of its business or is compulsorily or voluntarily wound up or Impelling bona fide believes that any of those events may occur and in any case of termination may forfeit any monies paid.
- Impelling may by written notice terminate the Agreement immediately and without liability for compensation or damages except as mentioned in this agreement if the Buyer fails to make payment as specified above.
- Any contract cancelled during the first twelve (12) months will incur a penalty charge of £200.
- Third Party Claims
- The Buyer shall indemnify Impelling and keep Impelling indemnified from and against any and all actions, costs (including, without limitation, the cost of defending any legal proceedings), claims, proceedings, accounts and damages in respect of any infringement or alleged infringement by a third party of any patent, registered design, unregistered design, design right, copyright, trade mark or other industrial or intellectual property rights resulting from compliance by Impelling with the Buyer's instructions, whether express or implied.
- Assignment & Sub-Contracting
- None of the rights or obligations of the Buyer under the Contract may be assigned or transferred in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Impelling.
- The Website shall be for the sole use of the Buyer and shall not be capable of assignment to a third party by the Buyer.
- Impelling shall be entitled to sub-contract any work relating to the Contract without obtaining the consent of, or giving notice to, the Buyer.
- Any notice or other communication to be given under these conditions must be in writing and may be delivered or sent by prepaid first class letter post, email or facsimile transmission.
- Any notice or document shall be deemed served: if delivered, at the time of delivery; if posted, 48 hours after posting; if sent by email, at the of delivery; and if sent by facsimile transmission, at the time of transmission.
- The invalidity, illegality or un-enforceability of any provision of these conditions should not affect the other conditions.
- Third Party Rights
- A person who is not party to this agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This clause does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act.
- Law & Jurisdiction
- The Contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Impelling Web Hosting Terms and Conditions of Service
Users and customers of Services provided by Impelling Web Hosting must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered.
The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of .COM/NET/ORG and Nominet in the case of domain names ending with .UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you are a and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area.
You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no refunds past the 30 day period.
Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by Impelling Web Hosting through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Dedicated servers are except from the 30 day refund. Refunds will be issued at our discretion. Setup fees are non-refundable.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee.
Any funds sent to Impelling Web Hosting which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
If your service drops below 99% uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
A free domain name will be registered for you with any hosting package for any period of time.
Only one domain will be registered free of charge per account.
Minimum hosting term of 3 months, after which you will be free to transfer the domain to another host should you wish. The domain also may not be transferred to another client during this time.
If you cancel your hosting before the 3 month paid period Impelling Web Hosting reserve the right to cancel or resell your domain.
The offer applies to .com, .net, .biz, .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk domains only.Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to Impelling Web Hosting.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us using terms [at] impelling dot co dot uk.
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hours of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies ("Terms and Policies") are an essential part of your relationship with Impelling Web Hosting. By using your Impelling Web Hosting account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as "Subscriber" or "you"). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of theses Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage - If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Prices and Charges - Impelling Web Hosting provides the use of cPanel and domain control panels to you free of charge, but if through misuse or through abuse on your part we incur any charges, we reserve the right to pass these charges on to you.
Backups - Impelling Web Hosting carry's out 4 backups per day, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. However you can also login to the backup server to restore files. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups and we are not responsible for loss of data.
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Impelling Web Hosting to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Impelling Web Hosting has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming"); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of £30 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
* Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
* Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are excempt from this.
* Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender's identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
* Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
* Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
* Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
* Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
* Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
* Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
* Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party's) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
* Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
* Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
* Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Impelling Web Hosting may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Impelling Web Hosting as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property - Impelling Web Hosting does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to abuse [at] impelling dot co dot uk.
* Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on Impelling Web Hosting facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Impelling Web Hosting will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Impelling Web Hosting receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, Impelling Web Hosting will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Impelling Web Hosting of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
* Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied byImpelling Web Hosting, neither Impelling Web Hosting nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.Impelling Web Hosting neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Impelling Web Hosting is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Impelling Web Hosting equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Impelling Web Hosting and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
* You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Impelling Web Hosting is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone , that there is no representation made by Impelling Web Hosting as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Impelling Web Hosting has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Impelling Web Hosting as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Impelling Web Hosting may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will Impelling Web Hosting have financial liability to you.
* Warranty - Impelling Web Hosting MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD Impelling Web Hosting ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY Impelling Web Hosting OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
* THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY Impelling Web Hosting ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; Impelling Web Hosting DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Impelling Web Hosting DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
User may not:
Use 10% or more of system resources for longer then 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. Impelling Web Hosting has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
Impelling Web Hosting will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. Impelling Web Hosting may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of Impelling Web Hosting business.
You agree that any dispute between you and Impelling Web Hosting arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and Impelling Web Hosting will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the English law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under English laws.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press 'Request Cancellation'. You must then complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure any GoCardless subscriptions you have setup are cancelled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged at £1 each.Discount Vouchers
Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller or Dedicated service.